The Shamrock Restaurant
Before electricity came to town the Pemberton Mill was powered by batteries, which were housed in the building where the Shamrock Restaurant now resides. Built in 1911, the restaurant retains much of its charm from its humble beginnings. Best known for its marron and trout platters for two and steaks, the restaurant has been operational since the 1970s.
18 Brockman St; (08) 9776 1186; open daily for lunch and dinner